Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baby Belly With Miss C

  So a dear friend of mine happens to be having a baby in just a few weeks and I'm so excited!  I was so fortunate that she was willing to be my model for the day on Thursday so I could get some pictures of that cute belly.  It turned out to be such a fantastic day; great light, ice cream and a tour to all the best spots in town from my model/tour guide.  What a fun girly day.  Miss C knew me well when she took me to a park that had so many photographing locations that I could have kept going all day! 

I think my favorite part of the day had to be when we did the outfit change incognito right in the middle of the park with joggers coming down the path.  What a classy event; me standing guard for peepers and Miss C changing beside the garbage can.  I did snap a picture but at the request of my subject I won't be putting it up LOL!  What a great sport.

Anyway, I'm putting up a few of my favs out of the ones I've done already.  I can't wait to get my hands on
that little baby!

Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment